QuantIC Innovation Space
The QuantIC Innovation Space offers free use of optical labs and office hot desk facilities to collaborative projects developing new imaging systems
Opened in November 2015, the 200 Sqm purpose built QuantIC Innovation Space, is located above the James Watt Nanofabrication Centre at the University of Glasgow. The facility offers flexible office and laboratory accommodation to allow industry to co-locate with researchers, facilitate industrial access to the Hub’s facilities, host industrial secondments and short-visits. It also offers dedicated space for industry-led project funded through the QuantIC Partnership Resource Fund and provides a home for emerging ventures in the area of quantum enhanced imaging.
The space is open to any company wishing to:
- Locate on the University of Glasgow campus to work in close collaboration with any QuantIC researcher
- Requires office/lab space to carry out a QuantIC Partnership Resource project
- Requires hot-desk space to collaborate with QuantIC researchers either on a one-off (1-6 month visiting researcher/industry secondment) or on a regular basis (one morning once a week/month for regular project updates)
- Requires space/lab for early stage start-up activities in the area of quantum enhanced imaging
- Demonstrate the advancement of the commercialisation/industry uptake of imaging technology for the benefit of the UK economy or society
For a copy of our Innovation Space flyer, click here.
For enquiries, a tour of the QuantIC Innovation Space and application, please contact our Business Development Manager:
+44 (0)141 330 3661
The QuantIC Innovation Space has been supported by the Scottish Funding Council.