The International SPAD Sensor Workshop
ISSW 2020 will be run primarily as a virtual conference this year from the University of Edinburgh.
The workshop welcomes all researchers, practitioners, and educators interested in SPADs, SPAD imagers, and associated applications, not only in imaging but also in other fields.
The second edition of the workshop will gather experts in all areas of SPADs and SPAD related applications using Internet virtual conference technology. Over 20 invited speakers will animate three days of study, information dissemination, and debates.
- Sara Pellegrini – ST Microelectronics, UK
- Robert K Henderson – Edinburgh University, UK
- David Stoppa – AMS, Switzerland
- Alberto Tosi – Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Edoardo Charbon – EPFL AQUA, Switzerland
- Claudio Bruschini – EPFL AQUA, Switzerland
- Thursday 9th April 2020 : Final Program Announcement
- Monday 20th April 2020 : Registration Opens
For more information, and how to register click here