Commercialising Quantum Technologies Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund
The ISCF commercialising quantum technologies fund for feasibility studies is now open for applications.
The aim of this UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) competition is to advance the commercialisation of quantum technologies in the UK.
This advance is achieved through the investment of up to £7 million in innovation projects which address one or more of the following technical challenges:
- Situational Awareness
Your proposal must identify a clear market opportunity and an innovative project which exploits it.
Your project must:
- exploit second generation quantum techniques
- demonstrate how the technology will contribute towards the commercialisation of quantum technologies in or from the UK
- outline the investment from industry that you will generate
Applications can be single or collaborative and must be led by a business. All applications must include a micro, small or medium sized enterprise (SME).
In applying to this competition, you are entering into a competitive process. This competition closes at 11am UK time on the deadline stated.
The QuantIC Business Development Team are here to support any applications that align with our vision for quantum enhanced imaging.
- 18 January 2021 – Competition opens
- 10 March 2021 11:00am – Competition closes
- 30 April 2021 – Applicants notified
Applications for Germinator projects will open on the 8 Feb.
For further information on how to apply, click here
To watch the KTN briefing session on both the feasibility studies (round 2) and germinator projects (round 1), click here