QuantIC's world-class research team is spread across eight partner institutions. Their groups represent over 120 full-time researchers in quantum imaging technology across the universities of Glasgow, Edinburgh, Heriot Watt, Strathclyde, Bristol, Southampton, Exeter and Imperial College London.
The Hub’s University partners lead a number of EPSRC Centres for Doctoral Training (CDTs) including: Sensor and Imaging Systems; Applied Photonics; Medical Devices & Health Technologies; and Quantum Engineering.
University of Glasgow
- Professor Miles Padgett, Principal Investigator, School of Physics and Astronomy
- Professor David Cumming, Co-investigator, School of Engineering
- Professor Daniele Faccio, Co-investigator, College of Science & Engineering
- Professor Robert Hadfield, Co-investigator, School of Engineering
- Professor Roderick Murray-Smith, Co-investigator, School of Computing Science
- Professor Douglas Paul, Co-investigator, School of Engineering
University of Exeter
- Dr Jacopo Bertolotti, Co-investigator, School of Engineering